Into-HysteriaInto-Hysteria

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Logan Rutlage Logan Rutlage

Hip hop?

Alright, it has a bit of a hip hop feel to it. However, the glitch and pad just make it so very IDMish. It's a kickass song though, the IDM and glitchy beats... I'm loving it, man. Good job. Just wish it wasn't so short.

kokiri forest loz remix kokiri forest loz remix

Not much of a remix

Wheres the percussion? Not much here and the instruments are not very appropriate. Song wasn't really remixed either, just covered. Not that I think it was bad or anything though.

The Random Theme Song The Random Theme Song

Catchy

Not too much reverb. I think it's fine the way it is. Very catchy song. Can't think of any flaws. Nice work.

Archduke responds:

Thanks!

Lemon (pt. 1) Lemon (pt. 1)

Promising at times, but fails to keep the promise

It's a good sounding track instrument wise (mostly). Problem is that it will drop out of the lead way too early. The line at 0:26 takes away the mood from the whole song, but that is just a matter of opinion. Basically, I suggest you add on to the first melody of the lead with longer notes after it. Some better drum samples could do justice too. Just a few things to consider when you make this into a full song.

Archduke responds:

Hmm, I'll take that into consideration, thanks for the input.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Awesome

Great tune. Very original and catchy... probably the best thing I've heard in a while.